Cricket AGM 27th February
Ansty Cricket Club
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 27th February 2024, 8.00pm
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of Ansty Cricket Club will take place in the Clubroom at 8.00pm on Tuesday 27th February.
Please note that this AGM is for the whole club, and as such, will embrace senior, junior, and women’s and girl’s cricket. The meeting is open to all cricket club members. including the parents and guardians of junior players, all of whom are entitled to vote.
The agenda will include the following items:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- The review and approval of the Accounts for 2023
- Receipt the Annual Report of the Committee,
including the preparations for 2024
- Election the Officers of the Cricket Club
- The review and approval of the Cricket Club subscription rates for 2024.
- The review and approval the Constitution of Ansty Cricket Club
Members are invited to advise the Secretary or the Chair in writing of any other business they wish to be placed on the agenda by 20th February.
Nominations of Officers
Nominations of candidates for the election of Offices should also be made by 20th February to the Secretary or the Chair.
A full list of the official roles together with role descriptions can be found on the website. If you are interested in putting your name forward for any of these roles or think you can help in any other way, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We look forward to seeing you on the 27th.
Ansty Cricket Club, Chair